Business Analyst – Contract
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5years’ experience as a Business Analyst. This is a great opportunity to build on your Business Analysis career within one of the most dynamic Public Sector environments.
- Functional analysis
- Definition of changes
- Gathering business requirements
- Liaising with the development team
- Functional definition and design
- Training users and providing training material
What you need:
- 5+ years Business Analysis experience
- Software testing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding the impact functional changes have on existing system
- UAT Testing knowledge
- SQL querying experience
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 87 2483 256 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.