Client Account Manager – Permanent
Client Account Manager Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will play an important part in enhancing the client’s business growth strategy. You will be working closely with all the teams and partners in the different areas across the business as well as with external clients both national and international.
- Drive best practice in key account management
- Produce regular client relationship reporting packs/dashboards for each of the key accounts
- Work with the multiple teams across the business to capture bespoke activities - bids, events, marketing communications and thought leadership
- Manage the development and production of the individual key account plans
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in the area of client relationship development, ideally from a professional services business
- A high level understanding of the client perspective and buying roles
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS office skills (especially PowerPoint) and have experience of managing client relationship databases / tools
- Project management, organisation skills and mindset
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.