Cyber Risk Manager – Permanent
Cyber Risk Manager – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great permanent opportunity to work with a leading Global Consultancy located in Dublin city centre.
- The successful candidate will become a key member of the cyber team. You will be responsible for Identifying industry standards and regulatory guidelines for managing information security in order to minimise the risk of compromise of sensitive business systems. You will also be accountable for Leading the development, maintenance, and evaluation of organisational security policies and procedures, and working closely with engineering and operations teams to ensure systems controls meet security requirements.
- Design, implement, and maintain the overall IT/cyber security risk management framework across client organisations
- Perform ongoing oversight and monitoring to ensure compliance by clients with the IT/security risk management framework
- Design and implement appropriate reporting on IT and Security risk status to the Board and appropriate committees
- Report and monitor the status of this to ensure risks remain within risk appetite and escalate any concerns to the clients Chief Risk Officer as required
- Identify relevant IT/security regulations, interpret relevant requirements and disseminate these accordingly in the form of actionable requirements to the client’s functional areas
- Develop and monitor IT/security policies and procedures (e.g. IT policy, Information Security policy, Cyber Security policy, Outsourcing policy) and implement a schedule of regular reviews to ensure that policies are kept relevant and aligned to industry expected standards
What you need:
- 6+ years of experience in IT/Security Risk Management in either a first line or a second line capacity. IT Audit experience is also helpful
- Experience in developing and maintaining Technology and Security risk frameworks, policies, and guidance
- Professional or third level qualification ideally in Risk, Compliance, Information Technology, Business or Finance
- Knowledge of Operational Risk requirements and industry guidelines for IT and security risk management and mitigation within financial services
- Good knowledge in relevant IT/Security domains (e.g. Application Development, Change Management, Application Security, Security Operations, Cyber Security Monitoring, Vulnerability Management, Incident Management, Identity and Access Management or Cloud Security/Infrastructure)
- Professional certifications in the field of Operational Risk Management, IT Risk Management, Information Security, Cyber Security, etc. are highly recommended (e.g. CRISC, CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL, COBIT 2019, ISO2700X, NIST CSF, etc.)
- Successful history in performing internal and/or external audits, including a focus on IT, Information Security, IT Continuity and Resilience, IT Disaster Recovery, and IT Outsourcing risk
What is on offer:
Market salary depending on experience and benefits package.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 87 2483 256 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.