Data Privacy Manager – Permanent
Data Privacy Manager – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great permanent opportunity to work with a leading Global Consultancy located in Dublin city centre.
The successful candidate will become a key member of the cyber team.
You will be responsible for leading engagements and providing advisory support to help clients to improve their security privacy and data protection posture to respond to challenging data and security threats.
- Providing advice to clients on Data Protection related topics, including but limited to:
- GDPR compliance, governance, policies and procedures
- Record of processing activity, data flows and mapping
- DPIA, Privacy by Design and default, Breach Management and response, DSAR’s etc
- Supporting all aspects of client engagement from scope definition to delivery
- Oversight and conducting fieldwork including management, guidance and review of junior staff
- Drafting plans and reports including proposed solutions and recommendations
- Liaise and maintain contact with staff at all levels of client organisations
- Support and Lead business development, including preparation of proposals and tender responses
- Good working knowledge of Information Security including ISMS and security controls
What you need:
- 5-8 years’ experience in data protection with an in-depth understanding of the GDPR.
- Experience at this level in Industry, ‘Big 4’ or similar consultancy experience in the Irish market.
- Track record in supporting the delivery of significant Data Privacy and Data Protection programmes.
- Data governance experience a distinct advantage including defining processes for effective data management including availability, usability, consistency, data integrity and data security (CDMP or DGSP certified).
- Relevant 3rd level qualification (e.g. law,computer science, cybersecurity, information management, privacy engineering, etc..)
- CIPPE, CIPM, CIPT certification (at least one required)
- CISA, CISM, ISO27001 (desirable)
- Ability to analyse complex information and identify key and relevant points, including communicating in a relevant and easy to understand manner.
- Experience in Data Protection with an awareness of IT Security / Technology
- Strong business development skills
What is on offer:
Market salary depending on experience and benefits package.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 87 2483 256 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.