Systems Analyst – Contract
Systems Analyst – Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading international pension and investment company.
This role will see the successful candidate working on a variety of transformation and modernisation projects.
- Gain business knowledge
- Define business problems or opportunities and perform benefit analysis.
- Perform business and systems analysis and design
- Perform functional analysis and design
- Plan and estimate
- Perform quality assurance
- Support training and implementation
- Provide leadership
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Expert in detailed analysis techniques with the ability to translate into comprehensive documentation.
- Ability to produce test strategies and test plans
- Experience with the following:
- Test execution and troubleshooting sytems software.
- Information management, relational database design and development for collecting and storing data.
- Writing Data Manipulation Language/ SQL for managing data within Oracle and SQL server schemata.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive day rate depending on experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.