Solutions Architect – Contract
Solutions Architect – Contract, Dublin.
A leading Global solutions provider requires an experienced Solutions Architect for a minimum 11-month for their client, a national financial services body, in their HQ based in Sandyford. You will join an existing team responsible for supporting the delivery of a coherent architecture and technology roadmap.
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for the configuration, implementation, and deployment of systems and management of security issues, as well as managing system backups and adding and removing users.
- Take a lead role in the detailed design (Component Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, HLD documents) of the transformed Customer ecosystem from a technology, process, integration and data design perspective.
- Influence & engage key business & IT stakeholders in the definition of technology requirements.
- Provide technical support, mentor and develop junior IT Specialist resources
- Working closely with the Architecture Review Board throughout lifecycle of change & provide detailed handovers as change is delivered into test and production environments and integration to wider ecosystem.
- Adhere to standard processes/procedures and policies including change management, audit, security, SOX etc.
What you need:
- At least 8+ years of core SA experience
- Experience with documenting & reviewing HLDs, microservices architecture, API framework, data design & integration
- Successful candidate to have 5+ years enterprise technology experience, with a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled change, with specific experience in Banking related change or CRM systems.
- Degree in technology related discipline
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues and strategy to both technical and non-technical audiences at senior levels within the bank. Interpersonal skills - collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Broad understanding of Application, Information, and Infrastructure technologies & practices
- Project and programme management planning and organisational skills
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
- Competitive package
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organization’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.