FS Advisory Consultant – Contract
FS Advisory Consultant – Contract, Dublin.
A leading Global solutions provider requires an experienced Financial Services Consultant for a minimum 11-month for their client, a national financial services body, in their HQ based in Sandyford. You will join an existing team responsible for leading advisory engagement construction business model, cost benefit analysis and business process modelling.
- Bring a good understanding of the FS Advisory role having worked in similar capacity earlier
- Lead advisory engagement constructing business model, cost benefit analysis and business process modelling
- Engage business users to capture and document business process models using industry standard frameworks and tools
- Translate business requirements into actionable change for fast delivery of technology.
- Ensure rigour in the process by challenging and validating the business needs to improve the quality of the deliverables
- Engage with business users, understand problem statement and agree scope of engagement
- Interview product owners to understand as-is business processes and then develop customer-driven to-be processes
- Support the Business by documenting process models and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to map customer experience using tools like personas, customer journeys etc.
- Gather and analyse statistical data from the business areas for supporting business case for change
- Research and analyse best in class industry processes to support digitization & simplification of customer journeys
- Support the Business in planning and designing digital strategies encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
What you need:
- A strong background in retail financial services advisory (preferably 10+ years of change management / regulatory projects experience) and a proven ability to quickly understand the business strategy and objectives
- Design thinking, ability to manage multiple stakeholder expectations, communicate in a clear non-ambiguous manner, conduct requirements workshops, drive decision making
- Experience of working in an FS advisory role, in a similar organization is a massive plus
- Experience in documenting business case, business process modelling, requirement elicitation through workshops
- Manage projects from inception through design to delivery
- An IT background with a solid grounding in technology
- Experience of working in both Agile & waterfall SDLCs
- Communication, group dynamics, collaboration and continuous improvement are core – being best practice driven
- 2.1 or higher in a related discipline from an academic institution; Masters a plus
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
- Competitive package
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organization’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.