Business Analyst (Insurance and Annuities) – 11 Month Contract
Business Analyst (Insurance and Annuities) – 11 Month Contract, Shannon
A leading Global solutions provider requires an experienced Business Analyst for a minimum 11-month for their client, a multinational Life Insurance and Annuities body with their HQ based in Shannon. You will join an existing team acting as a bridge between business and technical teams and processes.
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for the configuration, implementation, and deployment of systems and management of security issues, as well as managing system backups and adding and removing users.
- Interact with business user and gather business requirements
- Translation of business objectives and requirements into business requirement document and functional specification
- Create test plans, test cases and use cases
- Do system/functional/regression testing
- Effective communicate with customers and other team members
- Act as a bridge between business and technical team
- Develops and applies specialized knowledge within insurance and business analysis subject
- Deepens knowledge through exposure to new assignments and continuous learning.
- Understands and applies principles, concepts, theories, technologies and standards of insurance field.
- Builds deeper understanding of processes, procedures, customers and organization.
What you need:
- At least 8+ years of core SA experience
- Experience with documenting & reviewing HLDs, microservices architecture, API framework, data design & integration
- Successful candidate to have 5+ years enterprise technology experience, with a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled change, with specific experience in Banking related change or CRM systems.
- Degree in technology related discipline
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues and strategy to both technical and non-technical audiences at senior levels within the bank. Interpersonal skills - collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Broad understanding of Application, Information, and Infrastructure technologies & practices
- Project and programme management planning and organisational skills
What’s on offer:
- Strong Life insurance & Annuities/P&C domain knowledge
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in IT and of it at least 3-4 years in Life insurance & Annuities/P&C Insurance domain
- Good understanding of Life insurance & Annuities/P&C domain products and processes
- Experience of working on insurance projects for global insurance organizations.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of global insurance and technology trends
- Knowledge of related industry considerations.
- Good working knowledge and demonstrated ability utilizing policy administration systems, business analysis tools and procedures (Functional Specs, RTM, BRD, Modeling tools) to accomplish job.
- Competitive package
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organization’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.