Defect Test Manager, Financial Services– 11 Month Contract
Defect Test Manager, Financial Services– 11 Month Contract, Sandyford
A leading Global solutions provider requires an experienced Defect Test Manager with 8 years’ experience for a minimum 6-month for their client, a national financial services body, in their HQ based in Sandyford. You will join an existing team responsible for leading advisory engagement construction business model, cost benefit analysis and business process modelling.
- Reviewing vendor test plans and test results
- Triaging cross party issue
- Developing the test Strategy
- Working closely with the programme Test Manager to ensure fit to End to End testing and taking account of other test activities including non-functional test, security test and data migration test.
- Define the test objectives, scope and coverage
- Set out the approach to testing through planning preparation and execution, and identify dependencies
- Define Entry and Exit criteria
- Provide an outline schedule showing milestones for environment readiness, test case development and execution (allowing time for defect fixes and regression testing)
- Set out the defect management process
- Define the test organisation together with roles and responsibilities
- Propose a communication plan
- Establish progress and management reports
- Manage the development of Test Plans and Test Cases according to Strategy
- Determine and secure test resources, including data needed for testing
What you need:
- You must have the following experience:
- Proven defect management experience
- Good working knowledge of ALM & SDLC
- Proficient in using in Jira
- Need banking experience and good understanding of card and payment systems.
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
- Competitive package
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organization’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.