Level 1 Service Desk Analyst – Permanent
Level 1 Service Desk Analyst – Permanent, Dublin
A leading Global solutions provider requires a Level 1 Service Desk Analyst with 2 years’ experience working for their client, a national financial services body, in their HQ based in Dublin City Centre. You will join an existing team responsible for the hub of Managed Service, resolving tickets at first level and routing tickets to Level 2.
- The service desk analyst will be the owner of all issues and will manage incidents from initial logging of an incident through to resolution.
- The Service Desk will handle any issues raised by telephone, email or via an online ticketing system portal.
- Ensure all Incidents are resolved to agreed SLAs and KPIs. · Ensure all Changes are processed in line with Change Process · Ensure Clients receive a high quality of Customer Service. · Ensure Client knowledge is shared throughout the team within support documentation. · Drive service improvements where opportunities appear. · Work with the Transition Team to on board new Clients and Technologies when required. · Work with internally held Third Parties when required. · Promote Shift Left where possible. · Help build a greater FTF capability working closely with Service Desk. · Attend technical bridges when required to discuss resolution of major incidents.
What you need:
- Minimum 2 years IT Service Analyst experience required
- Strong understanding of Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory and Office Suite
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- ITIL Foundation Certified.
- Experience LANDesk/Ivanti and/or SCCM.
- Exchange 2010 to current ü Office 365 ü SharePoint ü Skype For Business / Teams
- MDM – Okta Mobile ü BES
What’s on offer:
- Permanent opportunity in an excellent working environment
- Competitive package
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organization’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.