Educational Technologist – 12month FTC
Educational Technologist – 12month FTC- Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great 1-year FTC opportunity to work with a well-established client in Irish Education sector.
The successful candidate will become a part of the ICT team working work alongside lecturers, trainers, associates, administrative, and technical colleagues in the support and development of the online resources the client needs to deliver its education and training courses and services.
- Deliver online training and education online in the form of live or non-live lectures, webinars, training courses or presentations.
- To be the primary support contact for staff, students, clients and associates for issues relating to the delivery of online material.
- To research, identify and coordinate the implementation of new systems, processes and practices that will enhance online training and education services.
- To create and deliver training programs/sessions/workshops to educate faculty, staff, and students to ensure technical competence with relevant technologies.
What you need:
- Considerable knowledge and understanding of learning management systems (LMS), video creation, and web-conferencing software, preferably Moodle, Panopto, and MS Teams.
- Experience of working within a technical support environment.
- Instructional design experience.
- Experience in lecture capture, screencasts, and webcasts.
- Comprehensive understanding of the main system, software, and hardware components of online learning and very strong general ICT skills.
- Experience in the development and presentation of learning content and course authoring software.
What’s on offer:
- Market salary depending on experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.