Assistant Specialist (Governance) – 2year FTC
Assistant Specialist (Governance) – 2year FTC- Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great 2-year FTC opportunity to work with a well-established client in Irish Education sector.
The successful candidate will become a key part of a Training Division team in which they will Develop, support and contribute to the development and delivery of governance services and related research activity; client engagement as part of the governance team; and related services
- To contribute to the design and delivery of accredited, professional courses and training programmes, those in governance, assurance and related areas.
- To assist in the organisation of conferences/seminars/workshops, briefings, training, and development events
- To design, develop and support the delivery, of governance, training, consultancy, and development services including policies/ /manuals/training materials
- To undertake development work, and support the delivery of Governance services including policies / manuals/ factsheets development etc.
- To research, including updating of material on the Professional Certificate in Governance
What you need:
- A third level qualification at Masters level in a relevant subject area related to Governance/ Public Administration/Social Science
- 2 years’ post-graduate experience of working in a similar role or in public administration
- Strong research skills
What’s on offer:
- Market salary depending on experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.