IoS Developer – Permanent
IoS Developer – Permanent - Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great permanent opportunity to work with a global consultancy firm in South Dublin.
IoS Role and Responsibilities:
The Successful candidate will become a key member of a continuously growing development team. You will be working as a hands-on developer working with IoS and Swift on multiple development projects.
What you need:
- 6+ years of experience in developing the iOS applications
- Proficient with Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of third party libraries like Alamofire/AFNetworking
- Good understanding of iOS design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (like GIT.)
- Experience with automating build processes (continuous integration), Unit testing, source code analysis tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.