Project Director – Permanent
Project Director – Permanent, Dublin West
Don’t miss out on this great permanent opportunity to work with a fast-growing Data Migration Specialist Company located in Dublin West.
The successful candidate will be accountable for accomplishing project objectives by planning, directing and coordinating migration project activities to ensure that goals, objectives and all elements of the scope of work are accomplished in a strict time frame and project budget
- Coordinate with the management team to ensure resource availability and plan resource allocation.
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress of migration projects
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Report on project status and performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Science or related field discipline.
- 10+ years of project management experience.
- Experience with pharmaceutical industry and GxP applications.
- Demonstrable experience managing technical teams.
- Good judgment in technical assessments and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated team player with strong customer orientation and ability to work in multinational and multicultural environment.
What’s on offer:
- Excellent salary depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.