DevOps Engineer, Contract
DevOps Engineer, Contract, Dublin City
Our client, a Large Government Department running a host of Enterprise level systems is looking to expand its DevOps team. The Tech environment is expansive from typical Legacy systems to the latest Mobile Application deployment and Open Source product sets. Challenging but an excellent career uplift.
- DevOps engineer who can work in an environment of Continuous Software Deployment
- In-depth knowledge of Team Foundation Server
- Good Relational Database knowledge
- Excellent PowerShell experience (task automation, configuration management, CL Line Shell, scripting etc.)
- Strong Windows background/ Linux experience advantageous
- Building Wintel based Servers is 2nd nature to you.
- Good problem solver
- Provide recommendations on new DevOps tooling and strategy
- Development exposure to C#, Java, SQL etc.
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Knowledge of Active Directory (especially Forest configuration)
- Networks - especially at Enterprise level
- AWS Azure
- SDLC – from Waterfall to Agile
- Comfortable working in Scrums and meeting Sprint deadlines
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience.
- Strong possibility of contract extension
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisations culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.