Technical Support Technician – Permanent
Technical Support Technician – Permanent - Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great permanent opportunity to work with a well-established client in Irish Education sector. This will be a full-time on-site role in Dublin 4.
Technical Support Technician Role and Responsibilities:
To support the ICT team in the provision of onsite IT systems administration including technical support of the client’s IT infrastructure and its internal and external customers.
Management of desktops, laptops and mobile devices, servers, networks, IT security systems and other critical components of the IT infrastructure.
- Technical support to local and remote users.
- Manage user accounts in all IT systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Windows and Apple hardware, software and & Office365.
- Technical support of audio visual and online classroom equipment.
- Management of incoming requests and incidents via ticketing system
- Deploy Windows 10 & Mac OS laptops and desktops
- Administration of Active Directory, Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange server (Mailbox, Distribution Groups, Resource administration)
- Management of hardware inventory.
What you need:
- 1+years’ experience in a similar role
- Third level IT related qualification
- Microsoft 365 Administration
- SQL databases.
- Networks (LAN, WAN).
- Patch management system.
- Support ticket management.
- Hyper V Infrastructure.
- Back-up Systems, Firewall Security Software.
- Windows Server environment including MS Exchange.
- MS Office Suite including Office 365 and MS SharePoint.
- Experience in the audio video field is desirable.
What’s on offer:
- Graded salary scale in place
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.