ICT Systems Administrator – Permanent
ICT Systems Administrator – Permanent - Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great permanent opportunity to work with a well-established client in Irish Education sector. This will be a full-time on-site role in Dublin 4.
ICT Systems Administrator Role and Responsibilities:
To assist the ICT Team on site in the administration, support, maintenance and development of the IT environment, infrastructure and systems used by the client. This includes monitoring and reporting on system performance and troubleshooting complex issues. It is also a key requirement to provide support for the enhancement and development of their digital service delivery systems.
- Monitor performance and maintain all IT systems according to requirements.
- Oversee security patch management schedules.
- Oversee backup schedules and systems.
- Install and configure IT hardware, software, systems and peripherals.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Manage user accounts in all IT systems. (student account and supports)
- Provide technical end-user support across the Institute to staff members, clients and students.
- Test new technologies.
- Maintain technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
- Support and develop in - class audio visual systems and processes
What you need:
- 2+years’ experience in a similar role
- Third level IT related qualification
- Experience in some or all the following would be an advantage: Moodle, Panopto, Microsoft 365, Microsoft SQL server, Hyper-V Infrastructure, Veeam Back-up Systems, Dell Sonic Firewall Security Software, and the MS Office Suite.
What’s on offer:
- Graded salary scale in place
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.