.NET Developer – Contract
.NET Developer – Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading international pension and investment company.
This role will see the successful candidate design, build, test and deploy a European Integration Development Framework.
- Design, build, test and deploy solutions for new and existing business systems
- Develop integrations between systems on premise and cloud
- Interact extensively with relevant project stakeholders
- Contribute to the QA test scripting and execution as appropriate
- Support and deliver knowledge transfer where appropriate
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with:
- SQL DB, SSIS/SSRS, TFS/SVN
- C#/.NET/Entity Framework
- SQL Server, SSAS Tabular
- Experience in Version Control, Continuous Integration/Build, Code Analysis and Test Management Tools.
- Experience of Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM)
What’s on offer:
- Competitive day rate depending on experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.