System Administrator – Contract
System Administrator – Contract, Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading provider of private education.
This role will see the successful candidate be responsible for the maintenance, management, administration and support of all core business systems including email, network, security, storage, WIFI, software and hardware.
- Monitor and manage all core business systems, networks, storage and security.
- User Management of all systems.
- Liaise with external venders for hardware and software purchases.
- Provisioning and setup of infrastructure, computer equipment and applications.
- Provide IT Support (both in person and remotely) for all staff for a very wide array of IT and AV Issues.
- Maintain up to date patching of all servers and related software
- Manage license\\software renewals
- Project manage infrastructure\\system upgrades and migrations
- Manage and support audio visual equipment
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong network and computer knowledge
- Proficient in using Microsoft office suit including O365
- Familiar with:
- Microsoft and Apple technologies
- Server hardware and operating systems
- Storage systems (NAS – SAN)
- Management and WIFI technologies
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.