DevOps Engineer - Permanent
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join one of the world’s largest Payment processing organisations.
This role will see the successful candidate working within an existing DevOps team. You will be responsible for ensuring all the client’s Web Applications are delivered through Development, Test and Productions environments in an automated Continuous Delivery manner.
- Maintaining and supporting Payments Applications, using monitoring tools to detect failures and investigating/resolving issues and writing custom monitoring scripts
- Working with the development teams to help design new products and architecting new solutions
- Monitor Live environment to detect failures and investigate/resolve issues
- Work closely with the Development & Test Teams to deploy software releases
- Support production systems as required inside and outside of standard working hours.
- Reducing the overhead of BAU and manual tasks and replacing them with automated solutions
- Working with 3rd parties and partners to ensure product compliance and stability
What you need:
- Extensive experience of AWS
- Extensive experience of scripting languages
- Extensive experience of monitoring tools (SumoLogic, New Relic)
- Extensive experience of automation tools (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform)
- Extensive experience of working in a DevOps support model
- Experience of working in a highly available, high transaction, production environment
- Proven experience of payment gateways
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 87 2483 256 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.