Field Service Engineer – Permanent
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with this Large Irish IT Service Provider located in North Co. Dublin.
The successful candidate will work with a team to provide technical support for hardware and software issues. This role will involve travel county wide.
- Travel to and install, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade and recommend server solutions for end clients.
- Solutions will be either cloud or locally deployed as the environment dictates.
- Desktop, laptop support and installs will be required.
- Helpdesk support will be part of the role.
- Working within a team of field service engineers.
- Some Project Management required.
- Documentation skills are a must have.
- Good client facing skills.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
What you need:
- Excellent experience with all Microsoft Operating systems and Service Applications.
- Windows Server, Exchange, Hyper-V.
- Office 365.
- Group policy management.
- Remote Desktop Services.
- Windows Deployment tools,
- Firewalls, routers
- 2+years’ experience
- Full clean driving licence.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.