Helpdesk Engineer – Permanent
Helpdesk Engineer and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working alongside a team to assist end-clients with technical issues on IT systems including, Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Smart Phones, Printers and other network attached equipment.
- Troubleshoot and assist clients with technical issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems
- Resolve network issues, configure operating systems and use remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
What you need:
- Good technical knowledge
- Experience working in a technical support capacity
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Strong teamwork mentality
- 1+ years’ experience ideally
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.