Mid-Level Software Engineer (Java) – Permanent
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a Global Technology provider in the Travel Industry. This position will be location in South Dublin.
This role will see the successful candidate working alongside a team contributing to the development and delivery of features, projects and commitments agreed with the business.
The Mid-Level Java Engineer is expected to demonstrate a high level of design and implementation decisions, you will also provide mentoring and director to Junior engineers, contributing to code reviews and design reviews with the goal of ensuring quality and maintainability of the overall codebase.
- Participating in technical design.
- Implementing test-able, maintainable code.
- Working with the Engineering Manager to deliver prioritised features and projects
- Providing input into the evolving Agile Strategy, Architecture, Continuous Integration and Automation.
What you need:
- 4+ years of Java development experience.
- Working knowledge of Gang of Four Design Patterns.
- Working knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JPA. Particularly in terms of the design and development practices they represent (Inversion of control, Modularity, Composition, etc)
- Experienced developing scalable Java Enterprise applications.
- Experienced in database integration – particular emphasis on Relational & Transact SQL.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.