PMO Project Manager – Permanent
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of the most innovative firms in Ireland for 2018.Our Client is a large Legal Firm based in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate will be involved in the provision of project management disciplines, administration and governance to deliver projects efficiently and effectively.
- Manage multiple projects end-to-end using industry best practices methodologies (Waterfall & Agile).
- Work with the PMO team and management.
- Prepare detailed project plans, resourcing needs, delivery milestones and success criteria for every project.
- Support all phases of the projects testing cycle
What you need:
- 5+ years PM experience working in a similar role.
- Experience and knowledge of the leading project management methodologies including skills in business process analysis, requirements gathering and process mapping.
- In depth knowledge of risk, issue, assumption and dependency management to ensure close & consistent governance of all projects.
- Experience of working in project analysis within a professional services / corporate environment.
- A recognised project management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2)
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits on offer.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.