Senior Project Manager (IFRS17), Contract
Senior Project Manager (IFRS17), Contract, Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading international pension and investment company. Apply today!!!
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in project management. He/she will be a highly motivated individual and be capable of working under pressure. The individual will ideally have been involved in large complex projects delivering business and operational transformation.
- Provide clarity on the project roadmap
- Manage the project progress to ensure smooth delivery
- Manage any issues or risks to the project
- To project manage medium to complex projects to deliver strategic goals.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders to ensure consistent feedback, project delivery and priority management.
- Deliver projects on time, on budget to the expected quality;
What you need:
- 8+ years’ Project Management experience
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Vendor Management experience
- Experience with Enterprise Change Management
- Practical experience of the application development life cycle
- Background in Actuarial or Finance including detailed understanding of end of month processes
- Insurance/Re-insurance Experience
- Experience of IFRS17
What’s on offer:
- Competitive daily rate
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 87 2483 256 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.