Software Development Engineer in Test – 12 month Contract
Software Development Engineer in Test – 12 month Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading payments and technology company.
This role will see the successful candidate drive best practices for automated testing to the highest quality. You will be responsible for regression testing, code quality, development collaboration & continuous integration.
- Perform exploratory testing to ensure system is working as expected
- Interact with various teams including test engineers, developers, product & program managers
- Working in an agile environment you will attend daily stand-ups and give daily status reports on any issues that may affect delivery
- Assess user stories so you can create test cases against it
- Java coding to automate said test cases
- Working on greenfield projects
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Development background
- Front-end & backend testing
- Experience with:
- Java, Spring framework
- Hands on Linux
- Selenium, Jenkins, Maven
- Valid Stamp 4 visa/ EU Passport only
What’s on offer:
- Competitive day rate depending on experience
- Strong possibility of extension
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 87 2483 256 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.