Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a Global Technology provider in the Travel Industry. This position will be location in South Dublin.
This role will see the successful candidate working alongside a team and with the Head of Mobility Product & Technology. You will be responsible for building, maintaining and expanding on the Mobility engineering product set across the web and native development landscapes.
- Build, maintain and deploy frontend applications, focusing on application logic, state management, UI components and external interfaces for 3rd party integration.
- Contribute towards innovation.
- Collaborate on technical coding issues and solutions - helping with technical decisions such as tools, coding practices and coding architecture used in your team.
- Liaise with the Frontend Technical Lead on coding issues and solutions - helping with technical decisions such as tools, coding practices and coding architecture used in your team.
What you need:
- Hands-on experience writing tests using popular automation frameworks (Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, etc.)
- Good understanding of SPA's, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates.
- Strong understanding of website optimization, minification, compression.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.