Technology Analyst – Permanent
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Irelands National Financial Semi-State companies located in Dublin city centre.
This role will see the successful candidate working alongside Investment Analysts, Managers and Directors across the full range of the company’s Fund’s investment activities.
- Researching, understanding and critically assessing trends in the technology sector.
- Producing very high-quality papers and presentations.
- Co-ordinating projects / transactions, reviewing and ensuring quality, and ultimately driving delivery.
- Wide ranging monitoring responsibilities.
- Acting as a Subject Matter expert for the client and other key stakeholders.
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a technology firm, either in a business development or technical/enterprise sales capacity.
- Central to this will be your experience in how different technology products are monetised for different markets.
- Previous experience working in a product and/or business development role is desirable
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.