Transformation PMO – Permanent
Transformation PMO – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great permanent opportunity to work with a leading Global Consultancy located in Dublin city centre.
The successful candidate will become a key member of the transformation team working across many different sectors to ensure that all projects are delivered in a timely professional manner.
- Supporting consistent delivery of high-quality project deliverables on time and within budget.
- Managing and monitoring project logs, including project plans, risk and issue logs, project budgets, resource plans, etc.
- Developing and updating project reports, including status reports.
- Supporting development of clear, high-quality work products for clients (with guidance).
- Assisting in managing financial aspects of engagements by organising staffing, tracking fees, and communicating issues to project leaders.
What you need:
- 2-5 years’ experience in a management consultancy or similar advisory role in industry or the public sector.
- A strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a business, technology, or project management related area.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Excellent, Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, Project
- Good understanding of project governance and change management principles.
- Experience of working across multiple sectors (government; health, utilities; transport; financial services; and telco) is desirable.
- Additional professional qualifications, such as PRINCE2® or PMP nice to have.
What is on offer:
Market salary depending on experience and benefits package.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 87 2483 256 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.